Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- What payment changes went into effect with the new utility billing system?
The only payment change is the online payment portal. This is where residents pay their bill with a credit/debit card. All other payment methods remain the same. Residents do not have to change or update anything to the new system.
- What are my utility payment options?
You may pay your Utility Bill by cash, check, bank draft, online banking, or by using the online payment portal.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card?
Yes, you may pay your Utility Bill with a credit card (Visa and Master Card only) using our online payment portal only (Click Here).
- Is there a fee to use my credit card?
No, there is no fee associated with the use of a credit card for payment.
- Can I receive an E-Bill?
Yes, email Gina Troll (email@example.com) to request an e-bill.
- How do I set up Automatic Draft?
- When is my bill due?
Utility Bills are due on the 20th of every month.
- What services are provided by the Village Utility Department?
Village Utilities provides water and sewer services to the Island.
- How do I set-up a utility account?
- How do I close my utility account?
- Who do I call if I have a question about my account?
Please call or email Gina Troll 910-457-9700 ext 1000 or (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about your Utility Account.