Location & Hours
299 Edward Teach Extension
Temporarily located in a mobile office between Public Works and Public Safety – 271 & 273 Edward Teach Extension.
Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. M-F
Joe Forte, Contractor Service Specialist
(910) 457-9700 ext. 1011
- Barge Information
- Building Inspections & Permits
- Contractor Handbook
- FY22 ICE Permit Fees (effective 7/1/2021)
- Fee Schedule (effective 7/1/2021)
- Contractor Services Project Files
The Village’s Contractor Services Department facility’s business hours are 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. All sales must take place during business hours. The building closes at 4:30 p.m.
The Village’s Contractor Services Facility offers the following:
- Container rentals (20’x 8’x 8’ CONEX box)
- Annual Internal Combustion Engine (ICE) vehicle parking
- Temporary ICE vehicle parking
- Annual golf cart parking
- Unleaded gasoline and off-road diesel fuel sales
- Lunchroom and restroom facilities
Please contact Joe Forte (firstname.lastname@example.org or 910-457-9700 ext. 1011) for information about renting containers and parking spaces at the Contractor Services facility.
The Village’s Contractor Handbook includes information for contractors who wish to do business on the island. It includes information about getting to Bald Head Island, bringing cargo, vehicles, and supplies to Bald Head Island, getting around Bald Head Island, and working on Bald Head Island.