Public Hearing Notices
No recent notices posted.
About Public Notices
Public notices are issued by the Village for the following purposes:
- To notify the public of a public hearing or a quasi-judicial hearing.
- To notify the public of a special meeting.
- To notify the public that a meeting has been recessed to another date and time.
- To notify the public regarding certain finance matters such as advertising for formal bids, advertising of tax liens, economic development activities, and some types of financing.
- To notify the public regarding other matters such as special assessments, street closings, annexation, sale of property, land use, zoning and developmental regulations, and others required by North Carolina General Statute.
The Village will post all public notices on this web page. Once issued, they will remain on the page for a minimum of three months after being posted.
If you would like to receive public notices directly from the Village, please contact the Village Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the words “Sunshine List” in the subject of your email.